Date: August 28th, 2022
This Buddhism “exam” is not just about memorizing and scoring. It is an effort to guide to associate what have been read into personal experience, to connect oneself with Buddhist teachings, to transform words in books into wisdom in life.
1. Exam category: Individual, Group (2-4 people, can be family, friends or colleagues)
2. Exam group:
Group A1: Under 16 years old. (contains following)
Complete Works of Ven. Master Hsing Yun Website: http://books.masterhsingyun.org or contact your local temple
（2）Group B: “Three Acts of Goodness is very Simple”,
3. Study Guide: will be available for download starting June 1st
4. Question source: 90% from the study guide
5. Online mock exams: Available starting July 1.
* FGS monastery has been conducting Buddhism Exam event since 1990. The goal for Buddhism Exam is to propagate Buddhist study and purifying the mind.